Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Trampoline a good idea for a under 5's for a Christmas gift?!

(5 Posts)
pipkin35 Wed 31-Aug-11 10:32:02

While they're still little enough to not want everything, I am hoping to ask the grandparents to all chip in for something BIG that they can both enjoy.

Anyone have any ideas if by Christmas a 4 yr old and 2.9 will be able to use/enjoy/not die on a trampoline?

If so, which size do i go for and any recomendations please? 8ft? 10ft? Enclosed or not etc...?
Or do you have any other ideas on what I could ask for? (They've asked for suggestions already...)

BleughCowWonders Wed 31-Aug-11 18:32:54

Trampoline is a FAB idea - the smaller dc will love it and they'll both have years of fun from it.

Get as big as your garden will hold! 10 or 12 ft ideal

BleughCowWonders Wed 31-Aug-11 18:33:39

And ours came with a tent for winter - looks like a big top so we used it all through the bad weather (me too!)

pipkin35 Thu 01-Sep-11 11:04:46

Could I ask what one you've got please? They seem to vary so much. Am loving the idea of a 'hood'...really want to be able to use it all year round ideally...

ditavonteesed Thu 01-Sep-11 11:06:34

best thing you could ever get.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now