Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

We need a new toilet trainer seat suitable for boys and girls

(2 Posts)
Lovefruitsandvegs Mon 15-Aug-11 21:05:59

I like the ones which are oval-shaped. We have had one from John Lewis but it did not last long. So, I am wondering about Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat www.amazon.co.uk/Tippitoes-Toilet-Trainer-Seat-White/dp/B00180V7SK/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1313437591&sr=1-1

Simple and cheap, five stars. It looks oval inside. I wonder whether it wobbles a lot. How does it stick to the normal toilet seat? The one from John Lewis does not fit perfectly. It wobbles a little bit but nice and soft. We need to throw it away because the material cracked and the foam is visible which a bit unhygienic.

I would pay no more than £10.00 for a toilet seat. I guess the one from Baby Bjorn is good as their potties are excellent.

Here is another one from amazon Disney Toy Story Training Seat www.amazon.co.uk/Disney-Toy-Story-Training-Seat/dp/B004LE90BQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1313438418&sr=1-2

Thanks a lot.

Lovefruitsandvegs Mon 15-Aug-11 21:09:38

I like the first seat that it is oval but somehow it looks too narrow and well, does not look as it is going to stick well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now