Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Good products for DS age 14 with spots

(7 Posts)
Madaboutcake Sat 06-Aug-11 13:29:47

Hi,

My DS has just turned 14 (OMG, what fun the teenage years are (NOT!). He has started to get a few pimples and I have promised to get him stuff that will clear them. I remember well those years and the angst of spots.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

bagelmonkey Sat 06-Aug-11 18:29:52

I'm not an expert, but I'd recommend a tea tree facial wash for in the shower - boots and superdrug both do decent ones.
There's a spot cream that comes in a small black tube the size and shape of a little lip gloss. It might be called oxy something. The tube comes in a bigger clear plastic packaging. It's widely available eg tesco etc, usually with the clearasil etc. I'll see if I can find the actual name.

BluddyMoFo Sat 06-Aug-11 18:33:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

moonmother Sat 06-Aug-11 18:36:57

My DD (11) has started with spots etc. I had got her some simple bits but after a week on holiday ( I had forgotten to pack her face wash etc) and having another break out, we went an got her some of the Superdrug Tea Tree range.

We got the face wash, scrub and moisturiser and within a few days her skin had all cleared up, it's also paraben free and was on special offer 3 for 2 I think .

onadifferentplanettoday Sat 06-Aug-11 18:44:15

i bought my ds the oxy cleansing pads, they were in a greyish coloured tub,clears any spots really quickly

bagelmonkey Sat 06-Aug-11 19:03:24

Oxy emergency zit blitz gel

Madaboutcake Sat 06-Aug-11 22:13:44

Thanks everyone! I'm off to Boots and Superdrug.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now