Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

car seat travel pillow for a baby

(6 Posts)
bessie26 Tue 02-Aug-11 12:47:04

DD2's (3months) head flops forwards in her car seat - can anyone recommend a good support pillow for her? The best looking one i've found so far is this which claims to stop the head rolling forward, but looking at the picture, I don't see how it can?

Darnsarfupnorf Wed 03-Aug-11 00:49:39

wow thats a posh one!

i was going to suggest one like these i LOVE the monkey one and the cow one! some of them look like they wrap round almost fully so could be good for your dd? good prices too smile HTH

bessie26 Wed 03-Aug-11 15:02:50

ahhh! they are really cool! DD1 would love the cat one, but they say they're not suitable for under 3's! <sigh>

they have some boring looking ones suitable for babies, but again, they don't look like they'll stop her little head from flopping forwards sad

Perhaps there's a safety reason why they don't do them? I guess putting something around the front of baby's neck might not be a great idea???

Darnsarfupnorf Wed 03-Aug-11 19:32:29

aww shame sad

i guess if they do the job though you can save the cool ones for when shes a bit older?

can her car seat lean back a bit more so shes not so upright?

bessie26 Wed 03-Aug-11 20:45:33

DD2 (3months) is still in her stage 1 car seat which doesn't tilt back at all :-( We've got a 6hr car journey ahead of us this weekend, & i can't find anything which looks any better so I've gone for one of the trunki ones... just hope it does what it claims!

bessie26 Fri 19-Aug-11 02:26:28

FYI the trunki one worked quite well! Her head still flopped forward a little bit, but no-where near as much as before, the bits at the side obviously held her chubby cheeks up a bit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now