Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Electronic journal/diary

(2 Posts)
moochima Wed 20-Jul-11 11:11:07

Just wondered if anyone had any recommendations on this?

I really want a 'diary' that I can run like a paper journal with photos etc - a way of bringing together all the snippets of family life that get lost by the wayside (I'm pretty rubbish at this sort of thing but my 9 year old asks so many questions that I can't remember! that I thought I'd try to get on top of things now . . .).

Any ideas? Have googled and am trying a mac-journal thing on trial but seems to be over-complicated . . . I do have an i-phone but haven't found an app that offers something similar. I want to manage it from my desktop.

Thanks in anticipation!

Bella2010star Fri 22-Jul-11 23:18:16

best one I have found is the travel diary app it is the only one that I found that allows me to upload photographs then you can send them across to your computer via a wifi link basically is sends you to a temporary web address which you can copy the stuff from. Have mine on my iphone which is great when you are on the move happy journaling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now