Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Maternity Clothing - What Do You Think?

(2 Posts)
Amilbbe Mon 04-Jul-11 22:46:30

Hi there Mums and Mums to be!

I am undertaking a little research project into the maternity clothing market as part of my dissertation at university. I would really really appreciate a little feedback on availability in the market and what really gives a maternity range the edge. I have put together a little survey, if anyone can take five minutes to complete it I would be really grateful. Any other feedback you would like to offer would be great too. Let's get a discussion forming, the more opinions I can use the better!

You can complete my survey by clicking here.

I'd really appreciate any help you can offer me, thank you so much for your time smile

ElfOnTheTopShelf Mon 04-Jul-11 22:49:41

I hate maternity clothes. I dont want to spend a fortune on something I'll wear for only a few months. This time around, I had one pair of trousers, one pair of jeans, a few tops and that was it. The trouser and jeans, despite buying in my "usual size" never ended up fitting, and even with the elastic bits pulled as tight as possible, were far too large for me even at nine months (and I was HUGE!)
Elasticated skirts were my saviour, and maxi dresses. Fortunately it was nice and hot earlier in the year so I didn't look too odd!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now