Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Has anyone else ever had trouble when using Limobroker.co.uk?

(4 Posts)
Sar1106 Tue 31-May-11 14:54:02

The customer service (or lack of it) we have had from this company is unbelievable!

I have taken over the organising of my friend's hen night where there was a pink limo booked through the above company.

I have tried contacting them on their helpline number to make a few amendments which has never been answered, so I sent an email at the beginning of May asking for someone to contact me.... this was then chased up a further 3 times until this Saturday when I eventually get a call from someone who just sounded like he wanted to get me off the phone.

Still, amendments have beem made and all is good in my eyes...

Until the email confirmation comes through and guess what - they haven't made a single change that I'd asked!

Have just tried calling another number from their website and what a surprise?. the option to change bookings does not answer and I need to leave a voicemail!!!!

Is it just us that has had a bad experience of this company?!?!?!?

scurryfunge Tue 31-May-11 14:55:32

Have you paid them yet? If not, book elsewhere.

scurryfunge Tue 31-May-11 14:58:41

029 2047 1472 -try this number

Sar1106 Fri 03-Jun-11 22:14:16

hey scurryfunge, we had to pay a deposit of £72 we now need to pay £400 on the day - will loose the deposit if we cancel....

thanks for the number will give it a try smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: