Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Cuddledry apron baby bath towel

(3 Posts)
tridgebird Wed 01-Dec-10 13:36:07

well I will 'fess up immediately because I want to talk about Cuddledry towels and I DO work for Cuddledry. BUT I'm genuinely also a mum of a new baby and now he is here its the first time I've been able to use one of these with my own real baby, and I can't help but want to rave about it! When I had my first baby we struggled so much and bathtime really did make me nervous - its so hard to get your baby out of the water and quickly, safely wrapped up with a normal towel - especially at this time of year when every second in the cold air makes me panic he's going to freeze! I can honestly say the Cuddledry design does make all the difference - just want one big enough for me!

Issy42 Sat 18-Dec-10 12:09:11

I love mine too, but it does take ages to dry and DD often wees on it before I can get nappy on, grr! Shame they're so expensive, else I'd get two.

I'd be interested to know what the similar cheaper one is like - can't remember what it's called now though.

Issy42 Sat 18-Dec-10 12:09:56

Hasten to add I mean ages to try when washed not letting wee dry on it, ewww!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: