Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Does anyone know where to get London Olympics 2012 merchandise?

(6 Posts)
hazlinh Thu 25-Nov-10 07:19:51

Am not in the UK at the moment, so am not sure if they've actually started selling it in London shops, but I saw a boy here in Malaysia wearing a London 2012 blue rucksack and matching London 2012 blue t-shirt. The mum said a relative bought for them in Greenwich observatory souvenir shop. Don't know anyone in Greenwich though!

I was wondering if anyone had spotted it in central London, then I can get a friend to buy for my dd (6).

TIA!~

SandStorm Thu 25-Nov-10 07:34:31

Don't know about shops but you could always have a look at their online shop here

hazlinh Thu 25-Nov-10 07:46:46

ooh yes thanks sandstorm!!

Dolittlest Thu 25-Nov-10 07:48:34

John Lewis have a small selection online

hazlinh Thu 25-Nov-10 10:40:09

ooh tks

maggiejones1 Mon 26-Sep-11 16:56:53

im thinking of getting either the blue or pink 5 pc gift set for my sister wo is expecting early 2012, i thought it'd be a great little gift for my new niece or nephew as they will be born in the year london has the olympics...what do you think?
www.johnlewis.com/Search/Search.aspx?SearchTerm=olympics+sleepsuit#1

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now