Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing other products (that don't have their own sub-topic). If you do want to buy or sell, use our For sale section.

Ann Summers Under Bed Restraint or Door Cuffs ...

(4 Posts)
nappyaddict Wed 17-Nov-10 14:24:45

Anyone managed to make a cheaper DIY version?

Don't think we can make normal handcuffs work because we haven't got metal bars on the headboard to put them around but these alternatives are pretty expensive.

www.candyhaze.com/accessories-bondage/bonda ge/underbed-restraints.html?keyword=bed

www.candyhaze.com/accessories-bondage/bonda ge/door-jam-cuffs.html

zisforzebra Wed 17-Nov-10 22:43:33

What sort of bed do you have? If you've got a wooden one, you could screw in a couple of large hooks/loop things underneath and attach a leather/fabric strap.

I've also seen sheets with straps built in which wouldn't be so hard to replicate. Actually, you might even be able to do that by putting the strap underneath the mattress and just have a bit each side to attach to the handcuff or wrist cuffs etc.

nappyaddict Thu 18-Nov-10 01:25:22

Can you remember where you saw those sheets?

It's a divan bed so no slats.

zisforzebra Thu 18-Nov-10 18:57:30

I can't find the sheets (can't remember where I saw them and don't seem to be able to find the right search term in google!) but I have found bed restraints at half the price than the ones in your links if that's any good?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: