Advanced search

Where is the best place to get a life?

(13 Posts)
dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 18:39:09

I could do with one at the moment!

Don't seem to sell them at Boden!

See you all later!

lemonice Wed 17-Aug-05 18:43:55

I went and played my second round of golf on the local course today..with dp and got a sunburnt face.

I've lived here 20 years and never been up on the golf course before (council one) and was amazed at how nice it was and the panoramic views...a lovely break from the PC...

spursmum Wed 17-Aug-05 18:46:06

I found mine in Blockbuster video!!! Went in to trade in some old videos and came out with a new bloke!!!

dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 19:07:42

I dreamt I had a new bloke yesterday-he was half my age!

Nightynight Wed 17-Aug-05 19:20:57

dont ask me - here I am in a great big city, temporarily childless and footloose - what am I doing, sitting late in the office reading mumsnet of course.

spursmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:22:26

OOOh some toyboy fantasy action for dropinthe!!

Mytwopenceworth Wed 17-Aug-05 19:24:08

I don't know, but if you find one, can you let me know?!

(btw, it's not at the bottom of a vodka bottle, I've already checked there!)

lucy5 Wed 17-Aug-05 19:25:50

Nor in the bottom of a tub of chunky monkey ice cream but I do keep looking!

dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 19:33:12

Yes Spursmum-we were at it like rabbits-and we were in a swimming pool too-I kept thinking to myself-"please don't feel my stomach-please don't feel my stretch marks" but I didn't care as it felt so good!

omg-whats come over me!!

spursmum Wed 17-Aug-05 19:43:02

Nothing wrong with a little bit of fantasy! I find it keeps the blues away and leaves you with a knowing smile on your face that makes people wonder what you had been doing!!!

dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 19:48:02

Don't think dh saw it like that when I woke up with a knowing smile on my face!!

spursmum Wed 17-Aug-05 20:08:56

Then LIE!!!! and say you were thinking of him...what he don't know won't hurt him!!!!

dropinthe Wed 17-Aug-05 20:12:57

No-he didn't really know I had been having naughty dreams-I just woke up in a good mood,thats all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now