1. "The Truth is, that Men are tired of Liberty" (Benito MUssolini).
2. "Democracy Is, being allowed to Vote for the Candidate you dislike least"
3. "We'd all like to Vote for the Best Man, But he's never a Candidate"
4. "China is a Big Country, Inhabited by Many Chinese" (Charles De Gaulle).
5. "We expect the Salvadorian officials to work towards the 'Extermination'
of Human Rights" (VP. Dan Quayle).
6. "For NASA, Space is still a High Priority" (VP. Dan Quayle).
7. "I Love 'California', I practically grew up in Phoenix" (VP. Dan Quayle).
8. "I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have
was that I didn't Study 'LATIN' harder in School, so I could Converse
with those People" (VP. Dan Quayle).
9. "I have Opinions of my own--Strong Opinions--but I don't always
agree with them" (George W. Bush).
10. "I have orders to be awakened at any Time, in case of a National
Emergency, even if I'm in a Cabinet Meeting" (Ronald Reagan).
11. "I have often wanted to Drown my Troubles, but I can't get my Wife
to go Swimming" (Pres. Jimmy Carter).
12. "I Wish Stanley Baldwin no Ill, but it would have been much better
if he Had Never Lived" (Winston Churchill).
13. Lady Astor to Churchill: 'Winston, if you were my Husband, I would
have Flavoured your Coffee with Poison.'
Churchill to Lady Astor: 'Madam, if I were your Husband, I Should
14. Bessie Braddock to Churchill: 'Winston you're Drunk!'
Churchill to Bessie Braddock: 'Bessie, you're Ugly, and Tomorrow
Morning, I shall be Sober.'
15. "The difference between a Misfortune and a Calamity is this:
If Gladstone fell into the Thames, it would be a Misfortune.
But, if someone Dragged him out again, that would be a Calamity."