Talk

Advanced search

Anyone any good at 'Spot The Difference'?

(18 Posts)
Cinderellascarrieg Thu 23-Dec-04 13:37:21

There's supposed to be 3...I can only find 2.

spot the difference

Gobbledigoose Thu 23-Dec-04 13:41:41

God that's hideous and I had ds on my knee aswell

Think it should have a warning in the title as I may not be the only one with kids around.

Not having a go btw - would have made me laugh if I'd not had ds watching.

Cinderellascarrieg Thu 23-Dec-04 13:44:54

Sorry - didn't think! Dh just caught me with it on msn, & it struck me as quite funny. Is there any way of removing it? Don't want to upset any other kids...

Gobbledigoose Thu 23-Dec-04 13:48:44

It's OK - he's only 4 months so not sure he really noticed but I did cover his face really quickly!!!

Not sure - is there anyway to modify the thread title? Mind you, then it defeats the object doesn't it? Unless you put 'grown ups only' or something?

Just thinking there are lots of kids off school and people might be sat at the PC with the kids playing in the background and one might just be watching what Mum's up to!

It certainly made me jump as I was really struggling to find even one difference

dogwalkinginawinterwonderland Thu 23-Dec-04 13:52:41

We had some of these a little while ago so I was prepared for this as soon as I saw the nice calm picture. I turned the sound off as well, because the other ones had really loud scary noises which scared me more than the picture, so I don't know if this had sound or not. NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED!

WigWamBam Thu 23-Dec-04 13:54:47

Oh, nice ...

Gobbledigoose Thu 23-Dec-04 13:55:10

Yes it had sound - that's really what shocked me!

Cinderellascarrieg Thu 23-Dec-04 14:01:03

I really AM sorry - I didn't know it had sound too (turns out speaker's off on my pc).

Obviously ill-fated - dh has been merrily sending it to everyone he can think of & at least one person nearly dropped her coffee in her lap. (NOW he tells me).

Can't see anyway of deleting it, so shall just allow it to drop off the page...

OnZephyrstdayofXmas Thu 23-Dec-04 14:03:08

is it a scary pic or a rude pic? i dont want to scare dd!!!

JanH Thu 23-Dec-04 14:08:58

SHIT!

SCARY!!!!!!!

JanH Thu 23-Dec-04 14:09:25

And my sound was off too!

sleepdeprived Thu 23-Dec-04 14:10:21

eek!

WigWamBam Thu 23-Dec-04 14:36:39

I think dd has just about recovered ...

OnZephyrstdayofXmas Thu 23-Dec-04 14:44:26

could someone tell me what happens? i'm too scared to look!!! (i'm a complete wimp - if its at all scary it'll give me nightmares!! - however have an unconttrollable urge to look!!)

Cinderellascarrieg Thu 23-Dec-04 14:53:19

Erm...it's 2 peaceful aerial views of a river - as you peer intently at them they suddenly disappear to be replaced by a scary face & a horror movie sound effect (which I didn't know about...)

Definite error of judgment on my part - it made me jump & then giggle, but a) I hadn't realised about the sound (which definitely tips it over the edge from quite funny into bloody scary) & b) I just didn't stop to think there might be kids peeping over mum's shoulders! Stupid of me. Sorry.

lisalisa Thu 23-Dec-04 14:57:02

Message withdrawn

lisalisa Thu 23-Dec-04 14:58:50

Message withdrawn

biglips Mon 27-Dec-04 00:51:54

arrgghhhh! it gave me a fright as i was looking very close to it. -i dont know whether to laugh or scream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now