Talk

Advanced search

Hi, I'm new here

(5 Posts)
LouiseBrewster Fri 28-Aug-09 12:52:00

Hi all, I'm new

I've tried to find an introduction thread, but in its absence I thought I'd just start a new one to introduce myself! I have a gorgeous 4 month old boy, Toby, who I personally think is very cute. I'm a chiropractor during the day as well, so I'm pretty busy at the moment.

Hi to everyone!

Louise

MmeLindt Fri 28-Aug-09 12:55:50

Welcome to MN.

We don't really have an introduction thread as such. Feel free to just jump in.

You might like to take a slightly less recognisable name though, just in case anyone googles you.

We do tend to overshare on MN

AMumInScotland Fri 28-Aug-09 13:03:39

Hi - nice to meet you. We're mostly friendly grin

One thing though - you've put this in "One child families", where only quite a small number of people are likely to see it. If you want to say a more general hello, then the Chat topic is the biggest place, where you'll meet people fastest.

HidingFromTheDM Fri 28-Aug-09 13:15:53

Welcome to MN Louise!!

I will shadow what MmeLindt said and recommend you chose a nickname that hides your identity rather than advertises it. You may not think you will ever post anything of a sensitive nature, but if you do it then becomes public domain that anyone can google.

Have a look through the active threads (at the top of the page) as you're more likely to meet mums that way.

Hope you enjoy yourself. And congrats on your lovely son Toby!

MadBadandDangerousToKnow Tue 01-Sep-09 20:40:07

Hello Louise and Toby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now