Talk

Advanced search

ARGHHHHHHHHH I just want to scream

(3 Posts)
isit2020yet Sat 02-Nov-19 16:13:31

I’ve had 3 miscarriages this year and everywhere I go there are pregnant people and babies, I’ve honestly just had enough. I’ve had two close friends tell me this week they are pregnant. One is due the same time I would of been. How can I get through this? I really don’t want to be around it right now. I have an almost 3 year old so know I’m so lucky but right now for her sake I need to be selfish and put us first.

AlviesMam Sat 02-Nov-19 16:38:05

I've had an early miscarriage in jan and a still birth just recently and I'm going back to work next week working with two girls who were due the same time as me. I feel your pain. It's a really shitty thing to go through and it's easy for people to tell you to keep positive. I'm trying to plan something each week so I have something to work towards and look forward to, whether it's a meal out, or visiting a friend etc. Keep focused on plans and don't give up. It's coming up to my favourite time of the year and I've told myself I can't be sad! Your going to have your moments like we all do but keeping busy helps me. Sending you positive vibes xxxxx smile

isit2020yet Sat 02-Nov-19 17:28:22

@AlviesMam thank you so much for your reply. So sorry that you have gone through that sad life is cruel. Thank you, I will try that! I have my daughters birthday coming up soon so looking forward to that and Christmas too smile xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »