Talk

Advanced search

Second Child

(1 Post)
Stupidhippie Sun 04-Aug-19 19:30:03

Hi I am currently pregnant with my second child and I need advice please. I already have a dd aged 2 and she was going to be my one and only 😍 I only ever wanted one child and she is our world. Anyway my partner had always wanted 2 but due to the birth of my first being horrendous we both was happy with just one. 2 years on and because none off us are getting any younger we had the chat about having another and decided to see what happens. So now I’m pregnant and I’m terrified! I am a anxious person and worry A LOT and seem to be having good and bad periods about welcoming the second child. I just can’t imagine a world that isn’t just us 3 and I’m worried to the point of feeling sick about it. I don’t know how my dd will deal with a sibling and I don’t know how I can love anyone even a tiny bit as much as my dd. I am really just asking if anyone has been in this situation and what the outcome was? This week as been a terrible week for me worrying about it and I feel like I’m going out of my mind ☹️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »