Talk

Advanced search

Please help me pleaseeee

(8 Posts)
Ester1992 Sat 13-Apr-19 11:21:02

I was breastfeeding the baby and in one moment
She was choking . I just took her in the position
To try and burp her , and placing my hand in her back. But i realise that she was like frozen . Her head was in left side she could not
Move her head . And her right eye was going up like cross eyes ... the eye was going like that for 1 minute and then going normal . Than again happening that thing ... her eye going up and half closing . I called the ambulance . At night we were with doctor at North midlesix . Baby looks happy , her had is fine now , even her eye is fine .
They say that we dont know why this happened because every Baby is different

Baby looks happy .. we kept her tonight in hospital just to make sure .

Doctor wont say me anything way did this happened !
Why she had the eye like crossed and going up
Her eye was like she was going blind ... she was like frozen ... staying in the left side and could not move her head to the right side ... im really worry ... please tell me if you seen this thing , or have hear about it ..

MrsXx4 Sat 13-Apr-19 11:36:14

I’m sorry that sounds so scary! I haven’t seen anything like this although after my baby had his 2nd jabs he went really cross eyed straight after them! I was terrified and I couldn’t get him to focus on me or uncross his eyes! The doctor didn’t seem too worried so I just took him home. His eyes did cross a few more times that day but after that he was fine and I have no idea what happened!

He has also choked on his milk before and looked stunned for a few moments, I patted him on the back and he kind of just dribbled and then started to clear his throat, it’s really scary she they are small but I think the doctors would say if they were concerned.

Ester1992 Sat 13-Apr-19 12:26:09

@MrsXx4 thanks . We went home at 3 oclock in the morning . All her life signs were perfect . Doctor said i can not tell you why did this happened to your baby . She looks fine now . But let me tell you . I am totally shocked . Dont know when im going to forget that situation !
Im very worry why did this happened to her .... im scared to feed her ... i am scared for everything about her ...

MeanMrMustardSeed Sat 13-Apr-19 12:29:23

Some babies unintentionally hold their breath for an exaggerated length of time. Usually in response to pain, but could happen from choking. There is NHS stuff online about it and might be worth looking at to see if it resonates with what happened with your LO.

Ester1992 Sat 13-Apr-19 13:58:15

@MeanMrMustardSeed can u send me the link please

MeanMrMustardSeed Sat 13-Apr-19 14:19:57

www.nhs.uk/conditions/breath-holding-spells-in-children/

Ester1992 Sat 13-Apr-19 14:54:19

@MeanMrMustardSeed thank u smile

Ester1992 Sat 13-Apr-19 14:55:03

@MeanMrMustardSeed thank u smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »