Talk

Advanced search

My child has has decided they want to live at their fathers - I’m heartbroken help!

(2 Posts)
Kidaround Sun 17-Mar-19 12:46:16

Good afternoon I’m sat here in tears. My child wants to live st their fathers ( under the hospital for high functioning autism)
He has everything here and also lots of 1-1 nice holidays etc. He goes to his dads currently 2/3 times a week.
He likes the freedom I think he lets him do what he wants. He’s not a very hands in dad at all and at times in the past seen him as an invonvienience.

He’s 11 years old. I’ve talked to him and we chatted and he agreed to stay but the next day I get a call when can his father collect his bed.
The problem is my mother and him have ailientated him against me. The things he says to us you simply know come from an adult. I can’t see away through this and so hurt.
He’s very, very mature not like a 11 year old at all.

Has anybody experienced this? Any advise would I would greatly appreciate. He’s very rude and yesterday I e planned I’m taking his phone. He has however rung up the mobile complaint and reported it lost.

Honestly I don’t know what to do no more he lies too which I hate.

BooseysMom Sat 23-Mar-19 09:36:30

@Kidaround.. I sometimes check this topic as I am a mum to one child and I came across your msg. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going thru and I'm afraid I don't have any advice to offer as I have not experienced this. Just wanted to wish you luck.. is there anyone you can talk to to get some support?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »