Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Holidays

(5 Posts)
Ceesadoo Sun 05-Nov-17 06:49:21

Do you ever wish you had more than one child during the holiday season or when you go on family holidays/vacations?

Thebookswereherfriends Sun 05-Nov-17 07:22:10

Yes, but have decided that in another couple of years we'll start inviting a friend along. So far we've been lucky and generally where we have gone our dd has managed to find children to play with.

Mner Sun 05-Nov-17 07:43:26

We did a eurocamp type holiday in France this year with canvas holidays and in their lovely safari tents. We had other families right by us and DS ended up in/out of other people's tents with their kids and there was loads to do right on the campsite to distract us. We had a great holiday. (DS is 5)

Mner Sun 05-Nov-17 08:56:19

We do have weekends away with other families but tbh when we go away, I like to be just us.

yasmin05 Fri 10-Nov-17 13:04:53

I sure do! My dd has managed to overcome being the only child but I still do hope we could work it out. I come from a big family and holidays and vacations are so memorable with siblings altogether.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now