Talk

Advanced search

What might make you consider a second? (Lighthearted)

(9 Posts)
LlandudnoLlandudno Mon 27-Feb-17 12:28:34

If a one year old could randomly appear I would consider a second grin

What about everyone else?

Newmother8668 Sat 04-Mar-17 10:15:05

Having an au pair from the beginning and not having to worry about finances and also having enough so I wouldn't have to work more than three days a week with two children.

MutePoint Mon 06-Mar-17 11:25:43

If she were exactly like DD in looks and sunny temperament!

ASqueakingInTheShrubbery Mon 06-Mar-17 11:30:09

If DH was abducted by aliens and returned wanting another. If #2 could magically arrive aged 18months, talking, sleeping and generally being company rather than a cute but demanding pet.

millymoomum Wed 08-Mar-17 11:17:23

If my husband could do the pregnancy and childbirth

ineedwine99 Wed 08-Mar-17 11:18:47

Same as MutePoint

WindwardCircle Wed 08-Mar-17 11:25:28

Funnily enough the same as MutePoint as well! I've been totally spoilt with a sweet natured, easy going child. I suspect that another child might end up as a Horrid Henry to her Peter Perfect.

Also infinite health and energy, infinite money and a stopping aging would help too.

PonderLand Wed 15-Mar-17 20:07:59

I'm just about at the other side now, my DS is 9 months and is sooooo much easier to look after. I'd imagine it gets harder to remember what it was really like as they get older. Maybe when he asks me for a brother or a sister, that would probably make me think.

honeyharris Thu 23-Mar-17 16:12:23

Knowing they wouldn't get my 'real nose'. Fortunately DS has inherited DH's elfin profile!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now