Talk

Advanced search

I just don't know what to do...

(2 Posts)
lighthouse17 Tue 31-May-16 13:35:40

hi
I haven't been here for a while. I just wanted to write my feeling as they are really bothering me and I feel a bit alone in my thoughts.
I have a DD who is 2.5 and I am 38 years old but I still don't know if I want and should have another child. If I was younger and had years ahead of me I don't think I would be rushing to have another child right now but I don't have lots of time left. I am so worried that time is going to run out and it would be too late than and is that so bad?
My DH doesn't want another child so thats another story and I have to find a way to convince him sad

lighthouse17 Tue 31-May-16 13:45:47

sorry I also forgot to add, is there anyone who just didn't have a second child by choice by regretted it or got over it? for example I am really broody around the time I ovulate, does this ever go away? would I be feeling like this forever if I choose not to have a second baby? I hope I am clear enough in my questions, it's just that it's really hard to write it down sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now