Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Constant pain

(3 Posts)
lighthouse17 Mon 25-Apr-16 21:45:56

Hi I have posted here before and I am still having the same thoughts about whether to have another baby but my body has other problems so basically I am in sciatica pain every night combined with lower back pain and nearly ever night I take painkillers to sleep sad I went to see a physiotherapist and doctors and all I have to do is exercise to strengthen my core but I just have no time from full time work and having a child.
I really would like to have another child but I shouldn't be putting my body through another c section and having more problems. Is this a selfish reasons not to have another baby? Would I regret it later and say I wish I just did it anyway?

lozwil Fri 06-May-16 09:45:57

Hi, I have no advice (sorry) but I am in a similar position, I would love another baby but after a mmc in Aug I have had really bad lower back pain which affects my leg sometimes too if I had my way I would be pregnant again by now but I am scared to as I don't want to put my body or family through anymore (I had emergency surgery after mmc and am terrified of I got pregnant what would happen)

I hope whatever you decide it makes you happy, and that ur back improves soon.

I am going to physio 2 and have sheets of exercises to do where they think I am going to fit it in is beyond me lol

lighthouse17 Mon 20-Jun-16 21:49:55

I know what you mean about finding the time for the exercises. I have no time or energy during the week and I am too busy on the weekends with my DD. I wish I was younger as I didn't have any pain than

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now