Talk

Advanced search

I wanted more kids

(3 Posts)
aliasjoey Wed 20-Apr-16 23:09:45

Because I've been watching something on TV and the dad wants another kid and it just reminded me again about us.

Sigh. I don't even know why we didn't have another. So strange. I can't actually remember making a decision, but somehow it never happened, and now it's too late.I don't think DD cares really, but I would've liked a bigger family. Just the idea of having several kids, grandkids... The thought that if something happens to one (God forbid) we wouldn't be alone.

But I can't remember how or why, it didn't happen?! I guess other stuff got in the way, or my health, or we just didn't try hard enough?

Diddlydokey Wed 20-Apr-16 23:13:33

I'm sorry you don't have what you had planned but anyway baby should be desired and ideally planned.

If you really wanted more you probably wouldn't have forgotten to try

aliasjoey Wed 20-Apr-16 23:44:25

That's a good point, maybe it just wasn't as important then. Or maybe I assumed it would happen easily.

I'm also a little bit drunk, and feeling maudlin. But that's life, eh, I know I'm lucky to have a happy and healthy daughter. And so many people are worse off so I can't complain.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now