Husband wants another baby

(2 Posts)
Charlie1991 Sun 07-Feb-16 21:01:20

Hi all,

So I just turned 25 & I've got a 14 month old son with my now husband. We'd always agreed to start trying for another baby when my son turned 3 but all of a sudden my husband has said he'd like to start trying now. I don't really know what to make of it, I've always liked idea the of my children being close in age but I just can't imagine how hard it will be with such a young child & a newborn.
He says he's been thinking about it for a while but didn't dare to say anything, until today I was playing with my 18 month old 2nd cousin whose a girl & loves all things pink! I looked up at him with a sad face & said I'd love a baby girl & that's when he said it "let's try for another"

In one way I LOVE the idea of trying again but in another it scares the s#*t out of me!

What's everyone else's opinions/experiences? Xx

lighthouse17 Mon 20-Jun-16 21:47:48

I would say you are lucky that your husband wants another as I am in the exact opposite situation where I would love my husband to want another baby sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now