Advanced search

Father moving abroad to get out of suporting his child

(1 Post)
colourfulmummy Tue 10-Feb-15 20:18:47

My child's father has not seen or paid any financial support for 8 years. The CMS have now tracked him down, as he has only recently been contacted there will no back moneys and I have not seen anything yet. He seems to be trying to drag out paying anything. Any amount would be a great help right now.

I have just heard from a mutual friend that he is applying for jobs abroad and planning a move. Is there anything I can do? Anything I should be doing?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: