Talk

Advanced search

anybody who can recommend nursery in cottingley/bingley area west yorks

(8 Posts)
Bronte Wed 20-Jul-05 14:49:16

have visited three nurseries so far and had the usual tour. Would really like to talk to parents of the children there. How do i go about doing this?

LittleNemo Thu 04-Aug-05 14:55:56

sorry, can only help with saltaire/shipley nurseries. I did find that asking other mothers at baby groups a big help tho.

KemalsStilletto Sat 06-Aug-05 20:50:50

Hi Bronte, have you visited the Wishing Well nursery in Bingley? I have a friend from Keighley who's toddler used to go there and he really recommended it, saying staff turnover was low and owners were always sending staff on training programmes.

photoqueen Sun 02-Oct-05 23:14:05

Hi, did you manage to find a nursery. Moving to Cottingly/bingley area and need a day nursery for my 2 yr old. Any advice welcome.

Yorkiegirl Sun 02-Oct-05 23:16:47

Message withdrawn

photo0408 Sun 08-Jan-06 13:56:37

Any one know of good nurseries in bingley / cottingley for my 28 months old. moving to area from south leeds. thanks

Naetha Wed 05-Dec-07 16:19:48

Can I bump this as well? About to give birth and definitely going to have to go back to work in a year - don't want to be stuck without any childcare! Live in Bingley and work in Horsforth, so anywhere around Bingley or Guiseley would be great!

drayson5522 Fri 27-May-16 05:40:15

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a childminder in Horsforth or cookridge who has space for two children (aged 2 and half and 6 months) from February next year. I would be looking for care for three days a week (term time only) from 7.45 - 5pm. The days of the week are flexible. My email is drayson5522@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now