Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations in loughton, essex?

(5 Posts)
YokoRose Wed 17-Feb-10 13:25:21

Hello,

My son will be one in August and Im desperately looking for a childminder/nursery for him in Loughton Essex, or Buckhurst Hill. So far, we're on a waiting list at Teddies, Kids Inc and New Beginnings - and the rest are too expensive.

Can anyone recommend a childminder in the area who is registered?

Regards
YR

rubyslippers Thu 18-Feb-10 13:16:04

My DS is at Kids Inc and i know people with Kids at Teddies

WRT childminders, you can get an approved list from Epping Forest Council

you can also look on Gumtree

london0hull4 Fri 19-Feb-10 12:19:08

My DS goes to Eton Manor in Chigwell 2 days a week (2 mins from Buckhurst Hill). He has been there since he was 7 months and is now 2.5. The staff are fantastic and I am more than happy with it. Definitely worth a look round.

Nursery2012 Tue 17-Apr-12 22:43:41

Dear Mums,

There is a new nursery opening in Church Hill, Loughton (opposite Zizzis) called Chrysalis for anyone still in need of a nursery place - opening in August. Website has lots of information www.chrysalisnursery.co.uk - it's just what Loughton needs! I'll be going to the open day to see what it's like.

kellybrooks71 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:01:42

Hi,My 9 year old attends Alderton Juniors, he currently goes to Barely Barns breakfast and after school club. Sadly they are closing, I am looking for childcare from the 16th April to drop off and collect, if anyone knows of any childminders i would really appreciate you passing my message on.
Kind regards
Kelly

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: