Talk

Advanced search

good nurseries in birmingham?

(9 Posts)
snowfallinthesahara Sun 29-May-05 12:10:27

im due to start work june-end n hv decided nursery wd be the best choice for 7 mnth old ds.chkd out leapfrog & sent in the deposit but somehow still not too sure about them & wd appreciate any recommendations.

cod Sun 29-May-05 12:13:10

Message withdrawn

snowfallinthesahara Tue 31-May-05 09:02:30

sorry for the late reply,my comp's playing up!
i live in sheldon near solihull but work in city centre..any help wd be greatly appreciated!!

jampots Tue 31-May-05 09:16:32

your not far from me then snowfall. Discoveryland at Land Rover is excellent - used to be just for LR employees but may take others too. Or alternatively depending on the route you take to work, Dovehouse Nursery on Warwick Road in Acocks Green by the drive thru Macdonalds (and opposite Zorbas) is very good too.

JulieF Thu 09-Jun-05 23:20:43

There is a nursery in the city centre, can't remember what it is called but its at the back of the ICC around the canal area that used to be good.

huggybear Thu 09-Jun-05 23:24:03

My kids go to Dovehouse nursery and they love it

one i wouldnt recommend is Oxford day nursery - no special reason, something just didnt feel right if you know what i mean.

if you were coming from sheldon onto the warwick road then dovehouse is easy to get to.

(you live near me btw - hi )

huggybear Thu 09-Jun-05 23:25:02

you must live near me to Jampots

jampots Thu 09-Jun-05 23:25:44

yep huggy - im by the hospital in solihull

huggybear Thu 09-Jun-05 23:32:26

only down the road then. im by olton mcdonalds,

did your kids go to dovehouse? just wondering how you knew about it?

we should meet up one day if you want

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now