Talk

Advanced search

Derby nurseries

(2 Posts)
mazza475 Fri 17-Jul-09 11:02:54

Hello All!
Not sure if I'm allowed to ask about specific places or not, but I'll do it anyway and see what happens!
Does anyone have anything to say, good or bad, about any of the following Derby nurseries?

Kingfishers - Duffield Road
Woodlands - Duffield Road
Mickleover Montessori
Little Learners, Derby College, Mackworth

My DS is nearly 1 and due to start at one of them soon (probably!) so if anyone can give me any info that'd be fantastic. Any other nursery recommendations for the Derby West or South area would be good too.

many thanks

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Fri 17-Jul-09 23:33:08

Hi mazza. You may get a better response if you stick this in the local site, go to the top of the page and click on where it say's 'Local'. It's the page for Derby. smile

I live here aswell, I have heard good things about all of these nurseries, but have no experience of the Derby College nursery, I don't know if this is just for the children of the students at the College, have a look around and see what you think. Do check the staff turnover though as some of the ones my son attended had quite a high turnover. The montissori has a school attached but I think they only go up to the age of 8 if this is where you want him to go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now