Talk

Advanced search

good nursery queens park/brondesbury/kensal rise??

(3 Posts)
sophieainsley Fri 10-Jul-09 16:06:41

Hi - we are moving to north west london in october and looking for a good nursery ideally ten mins walk from either kensal rise, brondesbury or brondesbury park overground. Any tips or advise would be really appreciated. My little boy will be 11months when he starts..
thanks

(and any other good baby playgroups in the area that anyone likes please let me know too! thanks)

staggerlee Fri 10-Jul-09 22:59:58

Hi sophie, I live in Kensal Rise but my son attends a nursery in Maida Vale called St Stephens, Essendine Road. Its about a 10 min bus ride away and its a great nursey in my opinion.

Look on Brent Councils website as it has loads of info re; all child care options in the area. They have just published a booklet called 'Atlas'which has a breakdown of all childrens services in Brent district by district.

There also a new Childrens centre called Three Trees which is on Tiverton Road, NW10 (020 8459 4385). They have lots of activities for under fives including play groups and an outdoor play area. I've not been but I've heard good things about it.

Best of luck

sophieainsley Mon 03-Aug-09 10:34:32

thank you ! I have an appointment to look around.-fingers crossed sophie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now