Talk

Advanced search

Leo's Den - A new nursery in London SE1

(5 Posts)
workingmum1 Mon 06-Jul-09 16:42:24

I would like to recommend a new nursery in London SE1 which is just a 9 minute walk from London Bridge Station. It is called Leo's Den and is for 2-5 year olds. My daughter started there a few weeks ago and we could not be happier with the provision. The garden is lovely and safe, they are learning so much in terms of letters, words and numbers, they do lots of creative stuff including themed days, the food is great etc. etc. - they even have nursery cam - which is brilliant!

Fimbo Mon 06-Jul-09 16:45:12

I see this is your first post on MN - welcome.

Do you work for this nursery as you need to pay for adverts on MN.

workingmum1 Tue 07-Jul-09 14:41:03

Hi

I don't work for this nursery! When I re-read it I realised that is perhaps how it comes across. I just wanted to share with others a good news story about a nursery in SE1 as the previous nursery my daughter attended was not very good at all. There are not many nurseries near London Bridge which are exactly affordable you see.

emem729 Tue 13-Jan-15 11:37:48

Hi,

I realised this post was awhile ago. I'm interested about this nursery. My daughter's going to one right now, and the settling in isnt the smoothest. I'm thinking about moving her if this doesnt work out.

TiggyD Tue 13-Jan-15 20:26:31

From July 2009?!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: