Talk

Advanced search

Putney Nurseries: Riverside, Gwendolen or Noddys?!?

(4 Posts)
Genneau Thu 25-Jun-09 11:02:04

I went to see all three of these nurseries yesterday. They're all quite different and my husband and I are a bit confused about which one will be best for our baby. We have to sign up asap apparently. Any advice from people who have experience of these nurseries would be really helpful. For example, does your little one get enough rest, is their day very regulated or do they get lots of freedom, do they get lots of emotional support etc etc. Thanks!

PortAndLemon Thu 25-Jun-09 11:33:01

DS and DD go to one of those (you may have seen DD yesterday smile, although DS was off with a cold). If you CAT me I can give you more information. How old is your baby and when do you want a place? Full-time or part-time?

Alternatively, if you're around in Putney today I could meet you somewhere in person for a coffee and chat (have DS in tow as I kept him off today as a precaution, but he seems to be over the cold now).

PortAndLemon Thu 25-Jun-09 11:44:46

(I would CAT you, but you've got your profile set to not accept messages)

balletomane Fri 25-Sep-09 19:12:39

My 11 month old daughter is at Noddy's and has been there for about a month - so far, I can't recommend it highly enough. Lovely patient staff who have always taken the time to answer all my questions and reassure me, phone me to let me know how she is getting on etc., and she is now settled and really enjoying herself. The prospectus makes the day sound rather regimented but in actual fact she has napped / been given bottles when she needs to and the timings have been built around her. The staff have really taken the time to get to know her - and not just the ones in the baby room. You could message me if you would like to know more. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now