Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got any experience of Floral Place Nursery in Islington?

(4 Posts)
mumtojohn Fri 12-Jun-09 22:38:41

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you have had any experience/heard anything about Floral Place Nursery in Islington, London?

It is a private nursery but doesn't seem to have a website. Not a good start in my book.

nzshar Fri 12-Jun-09 23:20:14

Floral place is part of the Bright Horizons chain website is www.brighthorizons.co.uk hth

dande Tue 23-Jun-09 12:13:55

Hi - yes my daughter started there about 3weeks ago after a bad experience at the factory nursery. She cried every day i left her at the factory, I thought it was part of the settling in process, but that totally changed at Floral place. She has not cried once when I have left her and I know she has a brilliant time. A good ratio of carers to children all with a fun attitude. You can tell they enjoy there jobs as much as the children love being there. I would definitely recommend.

mumtojohn Thu 25-Jun-09 20:37:06

Thanks Dande. I visited FP earlier this week and I did really like it. It's a bit expensive for us but I did get a lovely feeling. Interesting about The Factory and good that you've taken her out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now