Talk

Advanced search

WANDSWORTH/ CJ/ BETWEEN THE COMMONS

(5 Posts)
Hackers79 Mon 11-May-09 10:36:17

Hello,

Desperately looking for childcare for 3 days a week. If anyone could suggest child-minders they know who may have vacancies, nanny shares or nurseries that would be great.

Been through the child link website and haven't had much luck.

Booked an appointment to see Babyroom on Webbs road, so does anyone have any experience of this nursery?

Looking at all options, but if I can find a great child-minder that would be my preference.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Luciex

MrsWB Mon 29-Jun-09 15:55:56

You have probably found something by now but my DS aged 2 is at the Lavender Hill branch of Babyroom 3 days a week and he loves it. I am sure Webbs road branch is good too.

Hackers79 Fri 10-Jul-09 13:38:19

Hi, I did go to the one on Webbs road but it was really small and I decided it wasn't for me. thanks for the message though.

EyePeam Fri 10-Jul-09 20:10:32

Hackers79, did you find anything in the end? I live in the same area and after my fabulous CM gave notice (giving up being a CM sadly) I found it very hard to find affordable day care that I was also happy with! Would be interested to know whether you had more luck? if you don't mind sharing?!

my ds is going to go to nursery school and I've radically reduced my working hours and am going to work from home too.

EyePeam Fri 10-Jul-09 20:11:36

should have added - but I'm always on the look out for recommendations in case things change on the work front. (not just being nosy!!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now