Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Dorking, Surrey - experiences please

(6 Posts)
Rathernew Sun 05-Apr-09 17:32:57

I'm thinking about this a bit early (only 5 months gone so far), but being quite an organised type of person, I wondered whether anyone had advice about the nurserys in Dorking, Surrey.

We've made appointments to go and see them, but personal views would also help us decide which one to go for.

Thank you very much for your help.

Not quite a new mum smile

Rockdoctor Wed 15-Apr-09 15:16:03

Hi Rathernew - just bumping this for you but unfortunately I don't think there's many of us Surrey ladies around. Afraid I'm closer to Guildford than Dorking so can't really help but have a look around and I'd be interested to hear what you think.

Congratulations by the way and good luck.

Rathernew Mon 04-May-09 13:41:11

Thanks Rockdoctor, I post a progress report in due course!

susanbee Tue 12-May-09 17:57:50

Do you mean the daycare nurseries for babies/toddlers - 5 yrs?

The options are:

Caring Daycare
Asquith court
Active learning
Major Minors

or pre-school nurseries (3-5 yr olds)

helencw77 Sat 23-May-09 19:53:57

My children go to nursery in Cobham which may be a bit far for you (about 20 mins I think). They go to Little Acorns and they love it there, it's also quite competitively priced for the area, but I would choose it even despite that, the staff are fab and mine have always been desperate to go. Ds has been there for 4 years now (since 6 months), he'll be sad to go to school in Sep (dd1 and dd2 also go !)

Just thought I'd write that, although I guess it depends whereabouts you work as it's probably a bit far.

Helen xxx

Rathernew Sun 31-May-09 19:00:39

Thanks for the information. Cobham is probably a bit far - I'll be back working and commuting into London.

I'll make sure I get round all the locals suggested by Susanbee though...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now