Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Childcare in East Finchley

(3 Posts)
mskk Tue 15-Mar-05 16:09:10

My son will be 1 in June and is due to start nursery in the summer. I've got his name down in two nurseries in East Finchley: Scribbles and Fortis Green. Has anyone got experience of either? I'd be grateful for any feedback!

lucy01 Thu 31-Mar-05 13:58:07

hi mskk

i live in east finchley and have 2 dds (14m & 3.5).

they both go to busy bees just over the north circular at the david lloyd (both since around 9m). i can't recommend it enough. the girls are great along with the food and facilities. management are really supportive of any problems/concerns we have had and actively act upon concerns. plus they only close for 1 week at christmas.

i hear scribbles is good but i personally didn't like the baby room (thought unsafe with babies crawling under highchairs while feeding!)

i also looked at fortis green and thought it was ok but they won't let you split days (or didn't)

no nursery is perfect - you just have to trust your instincts, treat it month by month and hope for the best.

CAT me if you want to chat

mskk Mon 11-Apr-05 20:48:42

Thanks lucy01. Sorry I haven't replied before, but I stopped checking this thread since noone replied for ages. Thanks for the recommendation. I will look at Busy Bees this week, it sounds quite good. I will let you know how it goes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now