Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

What can i buy for my sons childminder

(6 Posts)
mummy2b Fri 11-Mar-05 18:23:06

I am going on maternity leave in 3 weeks and will stop sending my child to his child minder when i start my leave but i am struggling with ideas about what i should buy for her!
Has anyone got any ideas about what i could get for her as a big thank you for all of her help over the past year?
Suggestions would be highly appreciated!

cloudy Fri 11-Mar-05 18:42:00

What about something nice for one of the CM's own children (if she has any)? Else a gift certificate? Something for the garden? Nice wine glasses...?

KatieMac Fri 11-Mar-05 22:04:07

Are there any tots on her 'wish list'? is there a particular brand of toy she buys?

My big thing is wooden toys.......my friend like playmobile ... anything like that?

mummy2b Fri 11-Mar-05 22:41:12

My childminder has 3 children of her own, all which are quite grown up (the youngest is now 13), and the idea of buying some toys for the children is great BUT i want something nice to buy for her to say thank you and for her to remember us by whenever she looks at it, but what i dont know, just wondered if anyone could try and help me coz i'm running out of time and cant think of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP!

bambi06 Fri 11-Mar-05 22:45:02

a voucher for a manicure/pedicure/facial ..something special for her and NOT the kids

KatieMac Sat 12-Mar-05 08:35:00

A Reflexology session, theatre vouchers?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now