Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Esher Area...help

(14 Posts)
cherylmc Mon 27-Oct-08 21:04:25

Hi all, We will be moving to esher in the next couple of months so I am looking for a nursery for my 2.5 year old. I am looking for any advice from those who have their children in nurseries the area.
Weve decided to bite the bullet and move out of kensington (where the prices are sky high) so I am assuming most will be at least cheaper. Anyone have any recommendations or opinions on any places.
I see a few schools in the surrounding area have nurseries attached.
Thanks

keke Sun 16-Nov-08 20:23:53

Hi
my child will be starting esher daycare nursery and preschool just after christmas, i went along and there is a new manager there, and she has made lots of changes and really seemed like there was going to be lots for little ones to do.
there garden is really big to and prices are very good.
i would highly recommend it. plus as they are relaunching it, there are fewer children, so i think that is a benefit of my child being there to start as she will get better help settling in, as its first first nursery.

keke Sun 16-Nov-08 20:25:17

oh its off hampton court way, thames ditton. minutes from esher high street. 020 83981497

sweethome Sat 06-Dec-08 23:41:00

try dicky bird in surbiton...it's has good reputation

ComeOVeneer Sat 06-Dec-08 23:44:47

I am just down the road in Thames Ditton and ds goes to Stepping stones. It is lovely, great staff, who also do babysitting!

cherylmc Wed 04-Feb-09 16:55:41

hi,

so its taken awhile to say thanks for these. suggetions. Things have changed a bit and we now officially now moving to long ditton. So will look into the ones mentioned.

Any others suggestions of things to do in the area would be appeciated.

keke Wed 01-Apr-09 20:43:44

hi
not sure if your still looking, but i repled to you before, and my child goes to esher day nursery and is really happy. I am very happy with all the staff and the development my child has made.
they are having an open day on sunday, i said i would advertise it on here for themgrin. so if your looking you should really try and go. it 11-2, easter egg hunt and face painting etc. 1 weston ave, thames ditton, kt7 0nb, 02083981497

mompa Tue 10-Nov-09 12:42:30

Hi My son attends Esher Day Care Nursery and I am very happy with it. He loves it there and is settled and developing well. The staff are great

StarExpat Thu 19-Nov-09 19:42:20

mompa what are the fees for esher day care nursery? can't find on the website.

mompa Tue 01-Dec-09 17:11:21

Hi fees as below includes meals

AGE RANGE PER SESSION PER DAY PER WEEK
Birth to 24 months N/A £50 £225
24 months to 3 year £28 £50 £225
3 years to 5 year £25 £47 £210

StarExpat Mon 14-Dec-09 09:42:44

mompa - I went to visit this nursery and I liked it, was just a bit sceptical of the sleeping arrangements. It doesn't seem that there's a quiet room for naps? Otherwise, it looks great

newtoukmum Tue 23-Mar-10 22:58:02

Hello
Are any of you familiar with Long Ditton Montessori Children's House? We're moving to Thames Ditton in a few weeks and I am considering it for my 2.5 year old son. Was also looking at Stepping Stones and Rosalita Edwards montessori. Any inputs would be appreciated!

KT101 Thu 08-Apr-10 19:12:33

Is anyone familiar with the horseshoe nursery or teddies in Esher? I am looking for a nursery for my 5 month old daughter it's a nightmare can't decide if nursery is the way to go or whether a childminder would be a better option - am visiting both nurseries next week have no idea what to ask etc! Any tips?

Thelambrous Tue 30-Nov-10 14:49:27

Hi. did you get a reply to this? I'm also interested??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: