Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

When will it stop ?

(5 Posts)
sostupid Sat 26-Feb-05 17:22:28

My dd's started nursey in december since then they have had the usual coughs and colds, they have both had chest infections and now dd1 has got conjunctivitis, please tell me they will stop catching every thing going soon !

Did anyone else have this problem when their children 1st started at nursery

BadHair Sat 26-Feb-05 17:54:10

Yes! My dses got every cold going and passed them on to us aswell. They were germ-laden for weeks. Then conjuncitivis started. Then they got chickenpox.
They only seem to stop catching things once they've had everything that's going around, iykwim. Console yourself with the thought of how robust their immune systems will be when they've had all these bugs!

triceratops Sat 26-Feb-05 18:06:22

Once you have gone through Chicken Pox , german measels (he has had the jab but caught it anyway), head lice, slapped cheek, about three sorts of tummy bug and about ten colds/chest infections she should be fine.

SenoraPostrophe Sat 26-Feb-05 18:17:40

dd has been in nursery for about 18 months and they're still coming thick and fast. They do stop in the summer though, but start again in the winter

grumpyfrumpy Mon 28-Feb-05 11:56:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now