Talk

Advanced search

leaving gifts

(5 Posts)
sweetie66 Fri 15-Aug-08 13:42:23

Hi can anyone help? DD leaving nursery after 3 and a half years. Want to get them a gift but don't know what. Usually buy the girls in her room wine at Christmas but there is only 6 of them. In the whole nursery there is 18 people. Also wine not really personal as final leaving gift. Naturally don't have much money to spend. Any suggestions? Have to pop out so will look later. Thanks

west3 Fri 15-Aug-08 14:39:53

Still not particularly personal but when my dd left her nursery after 4yrs we bought a couple of picnic benches for the nursery garden. One adult size and one child size, have seen both in good use and I know the kids really enjoy eating outside (even when their lunch isn't picnic suitable).

MorocconOil Fri 15-Aug-08 14:44:01

When my DS left his nursery we bought a nice pot, herbs and compost for the children to plant up. It seemed to go down well.

FeelingLucky Sat 16-Aug-08 07:24:35

how about baking them a cake? and a plant or something for staff room?

sweetie66 Mon 18-Aug-08 13:14:02

Thanks everyone for your ideas. I like the garden bench idea as they don't have anything like there at the moment. Will also combine it with some plants.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now