Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Lichfield, Staffs.

(6 Posts)
emma1977 Fri 01-Aug-08 23:05:03

Anyone any experience or recommendations?

Ds will be 10 months when I return to work in November part-time. We're new to the area and he's my 1st child so I'm pretty clueless.

shelleylou Fri 01-Aug-08 23:23:38

are you actually in lichfield or nearby?

i know theres an asquiths (sp) but not sure what its like or there is a private one going out of lichfield towards Burntwood

Judd Fri 01-Aug-08 23:25:45

My nephew (age 2) is at Asquiths in Lichfield 2 days a week, parents are very pleased with their care.

emma1977 Fri 01-Aug-08 23:39:22

I'm in Lichfield but work in Tamworth.

I've looked around Asquith's and Humpty Dumpty- both seemed nice and ds liked them.

I always think personal recommendations are best.

GlitterBaby Wed 06-Aug-08 12:57:57

I moved to Lichfield in March and both my girls are at Asquith full time (they are 10 months and 2). I have to say that I am very happy with the nursery and the girls love it. They have a very low turnover of staff and many of the staff have been there for 10 years or more. They provide lovely homecooked food and the children are out in the garden playing a lot of the time. They have lots of activites such as a sports day today and everyone is very friendly. Finally, all the staff know my daughters well, not just the ones that look after them directly. The only downside is that it is expensive compared to some so I am constantly broke !

bess1 Wed 20-Aug-08 11:23:13

The nursery we used isn't acutally in Lichfield but at Fradley Junction, called Animal Crackers, can't say enough how fantastic it is. Privately owned, amazing staff, acres of outside space and run by the owner who lives in the farmhouse on site, so extremely high standards, I visited lots locally and was completely blown away by this one - worth a visit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now