Talk

Advanced search

Nursery Experiences in Putney

(6 Posts)
Palmwoods Tue 08-Feb-05 13:09:26

I'm thinking of sending my baby to nursery in the Putney area. Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to share of certain nurseries or any suggestions?

McRobb Fri 18-Mar-05 12:39:28

I looked at three nurseries in Putney, Noddies, ASquith and Gwendolyn. All seemed good but we chose Gwendolyn as it has a huge garden which they are really keen on the children using, they try to use organic food where possible, the staff are excellent and turnover seems to be low. We have also been impressed with the parents evenings topics which ranged from positive parenting to first aid information.

Sallie Fri 18-Mar-05 16:55:48

I have heard very good reports on Riverside.

LeahE Fri 18-Mar-05 17:21:04

I know people who are currently at Noddy's but looking to move to Gwendolen House -- nothing "wrong" with Noddy's, just that GH seems better. Plus we thought GH was fab when we looked round and everyone we speak to with children at GH is very happy with it. We are planning to send DS to GH [thinks to self: must fill in and return form].

lunavix Sun 15-May-05 20:52:07

I can't remember if it was in putney, my best friend worked in a montessori one around there, loved it. Chesney hawkes son went there!

unicorn Sun 15-May-05 21:12:48

Riverside used to be good... but I'm talking 4 or so years ago now (and for a toddler as dd was), so can't vouch for it these days.

Good luck tho!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now