Talk

Advanced search

Bojangles nursery in East Dulwich - any feedback please?

(3 Posts)
randomama Tue 15-Jul-08 12:16:25

Hi I'm hoping to start ds (1 year 1 month) at Bojangles nursery in East Dulwich. Does anyone have experience of this nursery? Your feedback would be gratefully appreciated.
Thanks

plantsitter Tue 15-Jul-08 12:18:15

My nephew went there - I'll ask my sister to post if I can find her. Think my nephew was happy there though; from about the same age too.

motherofallmiracles Thu 11-Sep-08 11:25:17

Hi.random, this is my first post, and it's probably too late for you. my 13 monthold dd started at bojangles 2 weeks ago. and all seems great so far( only 2 prpoer days there)- always happy and busy when we collect her .tends to carry on with whatever she's doing rather than running to see me
It could do with a lick of paint but staff are really kind, caring full of praise and not too rigid - If DD insists on playing outside with big children someone will take her rather than confining her to the small space for little ones.
A health visitor friend said her friends with children there were all happy with the care.
let me know if your ds i sthere and how it is going.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now