Talk

Advanced search

cherubins nursery croydon

(5 Posts)
hsk Tue 01-Jul-08 09:14:05

has anyone got any experience of this nursery????

Foam Wed 09-Jul-08 21:12:05

No but my little'un goes to Cherubins in Streatham Hill. She is happy there and we are happy with her care, just not with the bill! Our branch is a very friendly place, with a good mix of kids.

Pinky66 Fri 11-Jul-08 23:09:53

This nursery was recommended to me by someone on Mumsnet when I was researching local nurseries...but I was not able to locate it! Does it actually exist.....anyone hmm. I subsequently decided to send my little one to Brightsparks Day Nursery in Croydon and so far so good! He has been attending since mid April and he is settling; staff are brilliant and the nursery has a lovely "feel" about it - very professional and welcoming. Do let me know if you do find Cherubins, but in the meantime good luck!

hsk Mon 14-Jul-08 20:17:20

thanks

the new cherubins is on warham road, south croydon. I think i should look at brightsparks as well before making my final decision

Pinky66 Wed 16-Jul-08 11:24:51

Good luck....let me know what you think of Brightsparks. My DS goes to the Purley Way branch of Brightsparks so I am not sure what the other ones are like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now