Talk

Advanced search

The Rocking Horse

(13 Posts)
cherryapple Sun 15-Jun-08 09:10:05

Hi, a beautiful new nursery called the Rocking Horse has opened in Finchley Central.Im just wondering if any other parents have viewed it & what their thoughts of it are. We went to see it & were impressed but I would like to hear other peoples views.

SIOBHANB2008 Sun 15-Jun-08 20:02:38

i went and looked round and loved it! my baby is on the waiting list for the baby room! what room will your child be going in?

cherryapple Mon 16-Jun-08 07:04:15

My lo is 2 years old so will be upstairs & starts her settling in day in July. The nursery is gorgeous the baby room is so warm & cosy.We were very impressed with it on the open day.My lo is my only child & has never been away from me & tbh I wasnt going to send her to nursery until next year but I really feel she needs it now she loves being with other children she will only be attending part time a couple of days a week.Im excited for her but also very nervous as she has never been away from me. Everyone tells me I will ennjoy a bit of time to myself & it will be good for her but Im going to miss her even for those few hours.Have you been advised about how long it will be before you are given a place?

SIOBHANB2008 Mon 16-Jun-08 20:13:31

nope not yet as all the babies registered are v young!

cherryapple Wed 18-Jun-08 10:50:19

Its a nightmare everywhere, nurserys & schools waiting lists.The good thing about the Rocking horse is that they have a web cam so you can see your child I was told it's half hour slots for 5 minutes just as well I would be sitting watching her the full duration she's there lol.

tica Thu 19-Jun-08 10:36:18

it's so beautiful isnt it!
the garden and the baby room and all the toys, lovely furniture and cosy areas - def the nicest nursery i've seen & i've looked at a lot.
my little one is due to start in sep and i have a friend who's baby has started there already she says she's very pleased with it and thinks the staff are great.
phew...i was worried i wouldnt find one for a while

cherryapple Thu 19-Jun-08 17:54:39

Thats how we felt Tica, we looked at quite a few but werent happy with any of them.The Rocking Horse is also walking distance from us which is good. How old is your lo Tica?

SIOBHANB2008 Sun 17-Aug-08 19:20:29

anymore reviews??? what are the staff like? etc

SIOBHANB2008 Sun 17-Aug-08 19:20:31

anymore reviews??? what are the staff like? etc

cherryapple Mon 18-Aug-08 11:57:50

The staff are lovely my lo has been going for a while now and she is so happy there.The nursery is also very secure with a beautiful garden and you also have the piece of mind that you can see your child this is a great reassurance for me.If you have any other questions Siobhan Im more than happy to help you.

cherryapple Mon 18-Aug-08 11:57:52

The staff are lovely my lo has been going for a while now and she is so happy there.The nursery is also very secure with a beautiful garden and you also have the piece of mind that you can see your child this is a great reassurance for me.If you have any other questions Siobhan Im more than happy to help you.

EvelynsDad Mon 18-Aug-08 12:48:56

Is the webcam password protected?

cherryapple Mon 18-Aug-08 15:36:54

Yes the webcam is password protected.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now