Talk

Advanced search

Little People of Fulham

(4 Posts)
Sponge Sat 15-Jan-05 11:45:42

Does anyone have any experience of this nursery?
All their credentials seem good and I've had one recommendation but not from someone I know at all well, but when I went to visit it seemed a bit hectic - right on the edge of out of control. They said they were short staffed due to illness which I can believe at the moment so I want to see if this was a one off or the normal state of affairs there.

Sponge Mon 17-Jan-05 12:52:51

Anyone?

Sallie Mon 17-Jan-05 15:40:22

I went to look around this nursery a few years ago. The first time I visited, I really liked it and took my dh with me for a second visit. That time we were less impressed - it seemed chaotic and they were apparently having staff problems then. There was noone to show us around or even answer any queries we had. So we didn't go with it in the end. Good luck - we trawled loads of nurseries in that area but found a good one in the end which we have been delighted with. Its not an easy time though....you just have to go with your gut instinct.

Maiakins Thu 03-Feb-05 22:29:04

I haven't any experience of the Fulham Little People nursery, but have seen the one in Shepherds Bush, which I would say is on the wrong side of out of control! One member of staff was sleeping on the floor, toys were broken and it seemed quite dirty. The older children had to be relocated to the Willow Vale nursery after the room flooded. All in all ... not impressed! Good luck making your decision - it is a toughie!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now