Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

SW4 or SW11 nurseries - recommendations please?

(8 Posts)
Page62 Fri 11-Apr-08 13:49:18

i am looking for a nursery for my son from Sept (he will be 2 1/2) for a year, before he moves on to the nursery attached to the primary school that he will be attending (his older sister goes there). I just found out that he is not down for the nursery i thought he was down for (duh, bad mother). Help!

MrsWB Fri 02-May-08 13:08:58

My son, aged 13 months, is at Baby Room nursery on Lavender Hill. He has only been there for a month but seems to be settling in well. It is a small and friendly nursery and we've been very happy with it so far.

franch Wed 14-May-08 21:28:22

HIGHLY recommend Ark on the Park nursery on Clapham Common - both my DDs are there

Broady Fri 16-May-08 09:06:47

You can search for good nurseries here . Enter you postcode and it compares all local nurseries using their ofsted reports.

Good luck!

Buddhababe Mon 19-May-08 12:17:19

Hi, I heard Clapham MAnor nursery is really nice, just on Belmont Close near Grafton Square. I think it is from age 3 though?

Hazz Thu 04-Feb-10 18:26:16

Franch,
I see you highly recommend Ark on the Park - can you tell me what was special about it or any more details of your experience of Ark on the Park as I am looking to send my son there but I don't know anyone who has gone there.
Many thanks!

ColletteB Mon 15-Oct-12 09:25:21

You could try Carrot Cake Nursery in Falcon Road. New nursery, friend using it and is quite happy with it.

EdithWeston Mon 15-Oct-12 09:29:18

Another two worth enquiring about are Bridge Street and Blundells (both near the Latchmere).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now