Talk

Advanced search

Bright Horizons nurseries in Fulham, Chelsea, Wandsworth

(4 Posts)
Lily7050 Wed 27-May-20 23:27:24

Got a message from Bright Horizons that our nursery won't reopen in early June. They offered three nearest nurseries:
1) Fulham (formely Bobby's Playhouse)
2) Chelsea
3) Wandsworth Common

Fulham is the closest but I have just come across articles about baby assault case happened in 2019. The person was fired but the fact that the management allowed it to happen is alarming.
Out of three which one would you recommend?
Unfortunately, I have never visited them so have to rely on information in the internet.

OP’s posts: |
Thefletch70 Wed 21-Oct-20 15:39:23

Hi there,

My little boy has been at the Fulham bright horizon for more than a year now and they have been absolutely fantastic. I understand that it’s concerning to see negative press especially of that sort when looking at nursery options however I think management dealt with it amazingly, they kept all the parents informed and were completely honest with us. The individual was at fault not the nursery. Essentially I’d recommend the Fulham one to anyone looking. The staff are amazing and they have been amazing with my little one and actually with me when I’ve needed advice or support.

nabmun17 Thu 22-Oct-20 11:46:42

Hi @Lily7050,
Not sure which nursery you ended up choosing, but my son has been with Bright Horizons Fulham since September 2019 and the nursery were very open with us about the incident from the beginning. The current staff are amazing, and my son is very happy there. The company also had one of their experienced nursery managers take over the day-to-day management of the Fulham Nursery and I've been extremely happy so far. My son has now joined the pre-school class and they have been very helpful with my questions on how to prepare for his assessments next year into independent schools. This is over and above the prep work they would normally do to ensure children get into the schools they have applied for. Would definitely recommend the nursery to parents looking in the Fulham/Parsons Green area.

2020BrightHorizons Wed 04-Nov-20 12:43:33

Dear Lily7050,

We have come across your comments of concern and would like to reassure you the nursery is under new Management and has been now coming up to a year.

Please do contact the nursery to discuss any worries or concerns you may have and we will be more than happy to talk in more detail in person.

Kind Regards,
Katherine
Marketing @brighthorizons.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in