Talk

Advanced search

Nursery

(4 Posts)
Ferris1 Thu 07-Jun-18 08:21:58

I'm viewing little rainbows nursery in Lutterworth for my son today wondered if anyone has any reviews on this nursey

OP’s posts: |
Helpel Mon 11-Jun-18 11:50:53

My girls (age 20 months and 3 years) both go to little rainbows 1 day a week. They love it and often I have to carry them to get them out of there at the end of the day!
The best thing is the staff do not seem to have a high turnover like other nurseries. The staff seem happy to be there and that they are in childcare for the right reason - i.e. they love kids and are making a career out of it, rather than just falling into it. Some of the toys and equipment is older and more 'loved' than other places, because of the way the nursery is funded (not for profit) but for us that was far less important than the quality of care and interaction from staff. In a nutshell, I always feel so relaxed at work on the day they are at rainbows as I know they are happy and well cared for.

Ferris1 Mon 11-Jun-18 13:16:01

Thank you for your reply yeah I had to carry him out in Thursday as he didn't want to leave lol

Ferris1 Fri 21-Sep-18 12:49:34

My sons constipated he hasn’t been for 8 days now been doctors they gave me movicol but it doesn’t seem to be working any advice?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in