Talk

Advanced search

Nurseries in Richmond/Kingston Upon Thames

(3 Posts)
Tura9 Thu 02-Nov-17 22:29:45

Hi wondering if any of you have found a good nursery in easy reach of Ham, Richmond. I can't seem to find one that has good quality, experienced staff that focus on the children's development. I find a lot of lip service being paid to this and too many inexperienced staff with no idea of child development who use child control instead. I want to feel confident that my son is being treated kindly and is having fun and learning. Also space to run outside would be fabulous. Any recommendations?

TheVoiceOfTreason Fri 17-Nov-17 22:11:51

We've registered for 197 (first baby due next year). It's not as posh looking as some of the others but I got a really positive vibe when I went to visit. I only heard one child cry the whole time I was there and that child was being comforted by a nursery nurse to try to soothe them. Ofsted report is great too.

Hope you find something that suits you soon anyway. smile

Tura9 Sun 19-Nov-17 22:15:19

Hello
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
And thank you very much. Not sure why but this nursery didn't come up in my searches but I will definitely go and take a look.
I have removed my son from his current nursery now as I wasn't happy with the level of care.
I'm finding that Ofsted reports are not as reliable as you would hope. I've been left wondering why some nurseries have been goven an Outstanding rating. Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for soon. Thanks again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now